22 Mar Nails Grow Stronger with Seaweed
“I’ve always been able to grow my finger nails long, but they’ve always been bendy, and eventually one has snapped and I’ve chopped off the rest to match. My thumb nails never grew long because they’re used for removing staples and all sorts of other ‘tougher’ jobs.
I’ve been consuming the seaweed capsules for just over two months and now all my nails are much stronger and longer, and they have to be cut because they get too long … it’s time for my talons to be trimmed …”
Says Vicki S, from Wombye, QLD, Australia
PS. “I should add, that’s not why we’re both taking them – we want them now for their anti-viral properties … we want to stay healthy”
Finger nails Stronger
Do Nails Grow Stronger Normally?
Whats the cause? Nails grow stronger if the person has a good diet, low stress levels but other than that there is little medical evidence for other reasons. (See our blog here)
Here are 15 Tips for Stronger Nails
From Healthline.com here are 15 tips for get your nails to grow stronger.
- Take a biotin supplement.
- Minimize exposure to water.
- Stay hydrated.
- Pay attention to your diet.
- Be careful about the products you use.
- Avoid using gel or acrylic nails, if possible.
- Give your nails a break from polish.
- Keep your nails on the shorter side.
- Don’t use your nails to do things.
- Use lotion on your nails
- Avoid drying products
- Change how you file your nails
- Use cleaning products with caution
- Take a closer look at your shampoo
- Talk to your doctor
Guess we will have to add eating Pacific Seamoss this to the list if you want your nails to grow stronger!