Chocolate Recipe with Seaweed Powder
You can make a chocolate as a healthy treat very easily. You need to eat about 5 to 6 grams of the dry powder each day. But seaweed powder flavor may be a little strong, so you use the chocolate to overpower the flavour of the seaweed.
Ingredients for 1 week supply
- Pacific Seamoss Powder. Measure out 5 x 7 days of powder. (Seven heaped teaspoons)
- 100g to 200g block of chocolate. Use a chocolate of choice. Dark 65% or more has strong flavor, but sweet milk chocolate may be preferred for children
- 1 Ice Cube Tray. May need 2 trays, sufficient to hold all the chocolate
You will need access to a bowl, a refrigerator, microwave or pot. If using stovetop, heat pot of water and place bowl over hot water pot to melt chocolate.
- Melt the chocolate (microwave or use a pot on the stove). Do not overheat.
- Remove from heat
- Measure in 7 heaped teaspoons of seaweed powder
- Pour into ice trays
- Put icetrays into the refrigerator or freezer. Freezer may reduce the flavor and cause the chocolate to have a white flourery look.
Depending on the number of chocolate Cubes, split this across the week. Take 1/7th each day
This chocolate recipe is the simplest. If you want a Chocolate Recipe Paleo, read more
CHOCOLATE – TREAT WITHOUT GUILT
ICE TRAY FOR DAILY PORTIONS
Chocolate Recipe for Seaweed – Paleo
Want to make a cheaper or more involved recipe. Here is one that is on All Recipes.com and. Only 10 minutes and gives you healthy coconut as well as Paleo. The coconut also masks the seaweed for a delicious chocolate.
Homemade Melt-In-Your-Mouth Dark Chocolate (Paleo)
Recipe by: Linda(LMT)”Homemade chocolate that melts in your mouth. Made without artificial ingredients or waxes, this wholesome treat is ideal for the health conscious individual who enjoys an indulgent treat. Sweetness can be tweaked to taste, and add-in ingredients and combinations are endless.” The ingredients include
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Gently melt coconut oil in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir cocoa powder, honey, and vanilla extract into melted oil until well blended.
Then add the 7 teaspoons of seaweed (1 teaspoon per day)
Pour mixture into a candy mold or pliable tray. Refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour.